Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Some art

 



Here are a bunch of graphic design things I drew some time ago! The first is a profile pic I produced for the developer of Dronefly, an online utility bot. Orchidarium Productions doesn't exist though; I made its logo for fun as practice for my art skills. Admittedly I need more practice.





















...Amusingly, someone later sent me a pic of Dronefly in Minecraft. They hollowed it out and filled it with live bees. I'm a little embarrassed the replica propeller is bicolored though, the different shades of gray in the original were supposed to be different lighting angles. Maybe I need better lighting depiction skills.


2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased with the Dronefly pfp. Can we call it "iconic", now that it has inspired the Minecraft bee-filled derivative work? At least within our tiny corner of the cybersphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I guess it is pretty iconic! I still remember that time 4est put "dronefly" into a skribbl.io custom game.

      Delete