50-ish Cryptocephalus spurcus larvae (F1)
7-ish Eleodes littoralis adults (F1, I may release these, we'll see)
Disabled Eleodes acuticauda female sent to Arthroverts, it is apparently now hiding normally again when it sleeps
Baccharis salicifolia (several)
Salvia leucophylla (1 specimen)
Salvia mellifera (1 specimen)
Cuscuta subinclusa (a lot)
Calasterella died a few months back =(
Croton californicus (2 specimens)
Monardella viminea "Russian River" (1 specimen)
Clinopodium chandleri (1 specimen)
Trifolium fragiferum (several)
Eriogonum elongatum? (cutting, hope it roots)
Iva hayesiana (several)
Grindelia stricta (several)
Encelia californica (several)
Salix (native one I assume, only 1 specimen)
Artemisia californica (several)
2 leafy Marchantiophyta spp., non-gemmiferous permanent fern gametophytes, & that one unidentified Chinese moss (several colonies)
Strobilanthes dyeriana or whatever its true name is (1 specimen and the branch I broke off of it)
Scorzonera? (1 specimen) I actually had this one for a while but never mentioned it, also differently shaped leaves from the same plant key to different species [it's really phenotypically plastic] so clearly someone needs to revise the genus
All of the native shrubs/trees are juveniles or medium adults (except for 1 Croton around full size, but full size adult Croton is the size of a medium juvenile sagebrush anyway).
Saturday, September 26, 2026
Collection update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment