Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The world is a strange place

I have performed several more experiments with brown widows and pholcids; none of them were particularly successful because sooner or later I would send the poor animals running for their lives.





Also, I have decided to quit bugworld for a while! Invertebrate ethics can be extremely weird (see here for several morbidly interesting phenomena, including senility-induced starvation in Carabus) and it is giving me a severe headache. I expect to continue regurgitating advice in entomological discussion circles though; entomology is a dying art and I refuse to completely abandon it.









In the meantime I suppose that I will start posting more non-entomological strange things here (feel free to leave entocomments on my old posts though)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, hopefully you'll come back to more entomological studies one day! Hopefully your next venture is less stress inducing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!




      Will attempt to revive @thedominoproject as soon as I manage to stop constantly producing severe absentminded mistakes


      (every once in a while I either kill a poor vertebrate or produce a comment which makes the other entohobbyists give me strange stares)

      Delete