Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Hi I have low mental health and am very unemployed

 I'm not sure how much longer I'll live so if I suddenly stop replying to messages from everyone it is possible I may have died.

...Alternatively, it is possible that I simply didn't see the message. Let's hope I don't get prematurely labeled dead as a result of forgetting to check messages. That would be, well, a bit embarrassing.


I'm generally least likely to forget to check messages on Instagram, Discord, and Gmail these days. Also even though I am basically running out of will to live this is not a suicide note (I really, really hate being dead).

Bye take care!












And don't forget: psychologists/therapists these days are not very trustworthy! There's a ton of well-respected scientists out there who are publishing psych papers containing easily detectable fallacies. Here's one.

No comments:

Post a Comment